Thursday 19 February 2015

Just another promotional video!

I just spent 20 minutes of my life that I wont get back watching a promotional video that promised me the world - for a full 15 minutes....
Promises,
and more promises....and after 15 minutes I was still waiting to hear what in the hell it was going to be that would change my life so dramatically.
In the end I gave up at around 20 minutes...
I still hadnt heard the magic formula - they were too busy trying to hypnotise me with their bull shit.

Really...if you are that sure that you are going to change my life with your product cant you just tell me in 5 minutes?

I dont have time to sit through your long winded rubbish just to get that hard sell in the last few dying seconds of your very expensive promotional selfie that was 20 minutes long with great graphics and impressive stats and lots of angles of YOU just talking in front of a white background...when you could have done it all in under five minutes!

Is this how new age marketing is done?

I must be getting old.


The Ghost Coach says - Create great promotional videos - they are super cool tools to sell your products but make them short and to the point - people dont have time to wade through bull shit any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment