Sunday 22 February 2015

The other person's job always looks better than your own!

Well sometimes it is!



My job is pretty cool - I wouldn't call it a job though.
Its maybe more like an 'over active' hobby that has just gotten out of control.

But it has it's pitfalls too.
People say - wow wouldnt it be great to do what you do - you are sooooo lucky!
As if I won this job in a raffle or lottery.
No...It took five years of sweat and hard work to get me to this point and I am no where near satisfied yet.
I can still do more.

But I know that if I fail then I have no one else to blame but myself.
Also -
I have a new found respect for small business owners!



Boy don't they all work hard!
And often they don't even take a wage!
Yep they work all week and don't take a wage.
I don't!

Now do you still want to do that job you say is so great?

The thing to remember is that ALL jobs have their good and their bad bits - no matter how good you thing a job may be you only really get to know it when you get to do it.

Maybe its time to change something about your job?
Or your business?
Its never too late in improve what you do and be happy.

As Einstein said:

The Ghost Coach says: Realize when it is time to make the changes you need to move your business forward or to move yourself out of your current situation. Dont waste the opportunity when it presents itself.




No comments:

Post a Comment